Hi, you are important to me, so I have a mandate for the people on my Property Princess team to meet your needs --- those you already know about and those that will develop in the future.
What does this mean?
We are committed to helping you make property choices that serve your needs in the next five years, and also help prepare you for your desired lifestyle in ten to 20 years.
These priorities are different for each person, and they may include:
We take the time to talk with you. We listen to what you tell us, and we use the Property Princess Plan to help us:
We help people buy their home, sell their property, purchase rental properties, and manage rentals. We help renters find a good place to call home. We help businesses buy commercial properties. And, we also work in leasing.
Here are the Top 10 things our clients shared with us
- They felt cared about.
- We avidly watch the market so they didn’t have to.
- We are up-to-date with financing options so getting financed was simple.
- We made their international relocation easy and problem free.
- We are available all the time. Our responses felt instantaneous.
- We made the process simple, and they felt less overwhelmed.
- They felt reassured when we shared all the expected and possible costs at the beginning.
- We referred experts to solve situations. They didn’t expect to need a new car during their real estate purchase, but when life interrupted, we referred a dealer who resolved their issue quickly and less expensively.
- Our property advice helped them find their ideal home, in a way that fit with their budget.
- The introductions to people in their new neighbourhood helped them feel welcomed.
Our Team Services Generally Include
- Giving tips and advice to make your property more marketable
- Evaluating your property
- Marketing the house you want to sell
- Conducting condo comparisons to help inform your purchase
- Evaluating a rental property
- Introducing you to your potential new home
- Arranging property appraisals
- Arranging property inspections
- Assisting with financing
- Finding a renter
- Locating a rental home for you
- Conducting economic analysis to help choose a business property
- Property management
- Leasing negotiation