A girl loves her property as much as her bling, and what makes this princess grin from ear-to-ear is offering her clients the best experience with buying and selling real estate, 24/7.
Some of the properties that make up her monopoly board look like Park Place, and still Lisa has carved territory for her clients in every borough and suburb of the Greater Toronto Area. We’re talking homes, rental opportunities, condominiums and the commercial realty market. This Princess may be an urban girl at heart, but she`s not tied there. Lisa even``goes`` global, helping people effortlessly relocate to new cities and even new countries.
Caring for clients is her number-one priority and she often functions as a property manager, finding and qualifying renters, educating investors on the market and best options across the GTA, or finding that commercial spot, look no further and turning that real estate investment into a winning proposition. She knows all about how to make the best deal, and is one of the top agents at Royal LePage Signature Realty, a brokerage that has been serving people for almost 50 years.
MORE THAN JUST A REAL ESTATE AGENT
Lisa is an entrepreneur and a strong community leader with several accomplishments
- 2019 Featured in The After Sixth Club
- 2018 LadyBoss Blogger Feature
- 2018 Director, APBOT
- 2018 Royal LePage Signature Master Sales Award
- 2017 Recognized in "Attract" by Andris Pone as a Leader of Consistent Brand Marketing
- 2017 Royal LePage Signature Platinum Award
- 2016 Talking To The Top - Ryerson University
- 2016 January Appeared on CBC New Mortgage Rules Impact Real Estate Industry
- 2015 Royal Leapge Diamonds Award
- 2015 November Appeared on CTV News With Paul Bliss "Real Estate - Energy Audits"
- 2015/2016 Director of The Toronto Real Estate Board
- 2014 Royal Lepage Gold Award
- 2014 Broadcasted CBC The National News "Real Estate"
2013-2014 Published by Ryerson University and McGraw Hill in text book on “Small Business Management & Entrepreneurship”
Broadcasted on CBC The National News About Real Estate
Over 5000 People on Facebook
One of the Top Most Recognized Brands
- 2013 Blogged by Coins for one of the most recognized and an example of Branding
- 2012-2013 Recognized as Top 1% Most Popular Individuals on LinkedIn
- 2013 Award Winner of Queen Jubilee Award
2013 National Post Editorial on Business on Lisa Patel the Property Princess
2011 Director of Ajax-Pickering Board of Trade
2009 Ryerson University Top 30 Under 30 In Canada
2007-Present Poster Model for Education for Centennial College
As the "green reporter" for Rogers Durham she helped Durham region residents discover the helpful environmental efforts occuring everyday in their neighbourhood on "A Greener Durham".(click here to read Lisa Patel's Green Tips).
Lisa volunteers with community organizations across the Greater Toronto Area. And there’s still more to the princess: Lisa was named one of 2009`s Top 30 under 30 by Ryerson University and she garnered two Ontario Service Awards.